Wednesday, September 3, 2008

catchin' up

Well, we are once again behind on our blog posts but I am waiting to post until I get the nursery done with everything on the wall, stroller and car seat in the car, etc. but we are getting there. This weekend during the rain and storm from Gustav, we were able to get a lot done. We have hooked up all her monitoring devices, got the car cleaned out, pack my bag and her bag, hung the blinds, and put away various other baby acessories and items. We are now approaching our 38 week mark which will be on Friday. Some people are lucky enough to go into labor at this point but I don't think it will be me. I am not feeling vary laborly and I think she will wait until closer to time. We went last week and there was no change so I am hoping this Friday when we go back there weill be something to be encouraging. I am doing well health wise and have not have problems with blood pressure or anything which is a blessing. It is hard to wait and not be impatient but I know that God is watching her while I cna't see her and that He is a better protecotr/guardian of her life than I will ever be-so she will just keep squirming and growing and maybe we will meet her sooner than later. I am really hoping for the 15th of Sept which is the next full moon instead of having to wait until the 20th. So, we shall see. Please keep us in your prayers as we wait that we can have a very average normal delivery. I promise to post pics soon!

2 comments:

The Brady's said...

Yay!! A new post!! I can't wait to see the pictures of the nursery and really can't wait to see the new addition!!

Paula said...

keep us posted!