Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby News!

So, we went for our appt. this afternoon and there was no change/progress but he did let me choose to be induced rather than skipping and going straight to a section. He said that I have a 60% chance of the induction not working. But, we are going to try. I am going in at 7:30 tonight and they will put the cervidil in let that sit all night long and will begin the pitocin drip in the morning. He will come by to see me before he goes to the clinic sometime between 7:00 & 7:30 and we will see how much progress I have made and possibly decide then to either keep going or to call it quits and go for the section. Either way Sophia will be here tomorrow! We will post pics of her as soon as we are able. I know there are several of you out of towners that would like to see her! Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hooray! I will pray for y'all today!

Lozada's said...

I can't wait to hear something about Sophia's arrival. I prayed for you guys after we got off the phone Wednesday night. I love you and Eric dearly!

The Brady's said...

YAY!! congrats!! I know you guys are so excited and i am excited to see her!!