Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures from Sunday






These are just some quick snaps I made today. She has been doing really well with her routine. She had been sleeping through the night since last friday night-she did get up at 4 am on mon. night- until we took her to the farm the past two nights she has gotten up at 4 and 5:15 but that isn't bad and i think once she gets back into her routine she will go back to her all night routine. We have switched once again to a new formula although I think her tummy trouble will not fully be resolved until she outgrows it and her digestive system matures but if she will sleep all night then we are okay with not so great nap times due to tummy upsets. We are really enjoying her and she is growing more and more everyday. She is talking and "singing" her favorite song is jingle bells and she will sing along with me. She is so wonderful and we just love the stuffin' out of her!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Hey Sophia! You have grown so much since the last time I saw you! I think you favor your daddy in these pics! You are precious! Tell your momma to call me sometime soon. It's been a long time since we have talked!

Paula said...

As Tuan would say, she's a cuteimus beautimus! I hope you guys are doing well-your first Christmas as parents!!

Eric, I looked at your website the other day--your stuff looks great!