Sunday, May 6, 2007

Virginia 07




Here are some of our pics from the very first vacation taken with all of the immediate family and spouses on my side of the family. My Mom, Dad, Eric & I, my brother Drew & sister-in-law Erin. We had a good time on this trip-however it was a fast one. My voted for the next trip for us to rent a beach cottage and just stay for the week-much more relaxing and warm! IT was Freezing the weekend we went-probably the coldest I have been in a long time. These pics are from us touring the capitol and maybe a few pics from the farm. We went a few days early to sight see and then went to a cattle sale at Whitestone Farms.

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

You know that I love these pics. I am so glad to see your sweet face on here! Keep up the postin! I love new updates.. which reminds me that I need to update my own. I see you figured out how to get pics on here. I want to see more! Love ya!